cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6-digit code - Incorrect

JYAT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just got a PM phone line today.

Trying to create an account, and it keeps saying my 6-digit code that was texted to me is Incorrect.  No number to call.  Regretting this choice so far.....

Who do  get help from?

7 REPLIES 7

Camelia_M
Customer Support Agent

I'm sorry to hear that. Man Sad

You will need to contact a member of our Moderator Team.
Submit a ticket via the 24/7 virtual assistance SIMon to get this looked at
Note that you will need to create and/or sign in to the Community for the below link to work.

SUBMIT A TICKET - https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@JYAT wrote:

Just got a PM phone line today.

Trying to create an account, and it keeps saying my 6-digit code that was texted to me is Incorrect.  No number to call.  Regretting this choice so far.....

Who do  get help from?

Sorry you are having trouble with your 6 digit code, often the regret is only for a few days when problems happen but all the rest of the time the cheaper price for this service easily makes up for it. It just seems bad now 🙂 The 6 digit code is case sensitive if you are sure you have entered it correctly you will need to request a new one. To request a new one only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JYAT wrote:

I understand it is case sensitive, so i entered it EXACTLY as it was texted to me.

How do I request a new one?

My 6 digit code works.  If you cannot request a new code, you need to send a private message to moderator for help.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

popping

@Luddite wrote:

Why are you trying to create an account?

I had activated one account online and one account at London Drug.  The account was not created for the LD activation.  When I tried to create my online account, it sent me a text message with 6 digit of numbers and letters.

JYAT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I understand it is case sensitive, so i entered it EXACTLY as it was texted to me.

How do I request a new one?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Why are you trying to create an account?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping

@JYAT

The 6-digit code is case sensitive. 

Can you request to get a new code to try again?

Need Help? Let's chat.