Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Koodo new offer this weekend at koodo shops. 60 for 6 GB . For All

14 REPLIES 14

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@srlawren at store only 

@guinness22wrote:

The boots are offering a promo now . 

Lately, i have been seeing that you are posting similar posts in a new topics. I suggest you to keep posting in the same topic you already created. 

@guinness22wrote:

HUH what are you saying???

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

guinness22

I think this is always the case.  For those service providers that have a retention department, offers can literally be client specific.  The best deals go to those who do their homework. 

guinness22

I note there are some offers for large GB of data from time to time in the malls . 

dnacyan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have not gone out and checked yet, but judging from response on the RFD forums, it looks legit.  A quick google for "koodo $60 6GB offer" turns up the following link which was written about an hour ago.

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/fido-koodo-virgin-weekend-promo-60-plan-6gb-data/

I'm on the $40/4gb plan, and since its only a matter of time before they try to get us pull their recent stunt again, I am tempted to switch.  But my 3 month payment was just processed on Feb 5th, so I'll be losing about 90ish dollars (plus another $15 for koodo sim) if I do the switch.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wonder_why really?  I don't see it on the Koodo site when selecting BC.  Is it only in store?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Available for BC, AB, ON 6GB Data for $60

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This deal seems to be a recurring thing.  It was available last week also when I spoke to the agent at the local Bestbuy.  I was asking about the Koodo migration plan and all he did was try to redirect me to the Virgin Mobile edition of the $60/6 gigs.  I don't hang out at cell shops, I think there are lots of the "unadvertised" deals from time to time.  Personally, I am not paying a premium to future proof my plan.  That's like moving a future price increase to the present.  

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please give us the exact address if you know

guinness22

Scarborough shop and Vigrin have it too this week .

Which koodoo shop?

What area?

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@guinness22Really...where do you get this info?

Need Help? Let's chat.