cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 Digit Code

feevilah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HELPPPPPP!!!!!!! ME TOOO SAME....:(

I cant put the 6 digit code in to register online cause I cant receive the text. Its been 3 hours.

I think it may be a porting issue as well since the guy at the store did say it might be a challenge with my old account number being my phone number. Also, I was charged for my SIM card and I didnt get told anything about a $20 credit.

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@feevilah wrote:

HELPPPPPP!!!!!!! ME TOOO SAME....:(

I cant put the 6 digit code in to register online cause I cant receive the text. Its been 3 hours.

I think it may be a porting issue as well since the guy at the store did say it might be a challenge with my old account number being my phone number. Also, I was charged for my SIM card and I didnt get told anything about a $20 credit.

I have moved this to it's own thread as it will get more exposure here.  You will need to contact a Moderator.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dougc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Feevilah;

Send a note to Mod'Team thru this url link;

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

_Explain the probable porting prob'

(seems similiar to mine and you may not have surmised it was almost 48hrs before there was a fix)

_Wait till one reaches out to ya

_Respond with your ph #;   acc't number repeat it even when same as ph# without -  ;    and the security pin for THAT acc't of previous service provider.

Regards;

"...Also, I was charged for my SIM card and I didnt get told anything about a $20 credit..."

hmmm you posted here already ;

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-a-SIM-20-bill-credit-when-you-activ... Soooo if you read my 2 posts on pg. 10  you know already what ya got to do  !?  🙂

good nite and good luck,

dougc

p.s. it would ah been better if you started your own thread ...  many potential helpers won't drop into a solved thread,  thinking you are just congratulating the successful solution .. missing your plea for help !  IMHO  😉

Need Help? Let's chat.