cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 extra minutes for $5

dlkerr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased 4 of those this billing period. How is it 93 have been used, though I have not used all the minutes in my monthly plan? 

8 REPLIES 8

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dabr wrote:

@dlkerr wrote:
Voice Minutes
 NameVoice Limit# of Minutes UsedRemaining MinutesStatus
500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance1981931888Active
Text Messages
 NameText Limit# of Texts UsedRemaining Text MessagesStatus
50 International Outgoing Texts and Unlimited Incoming Texts50464Active
Your Data & Add-On limit will show the total min./MB available on your account at the time of your last Add-On purchase.

Am on the  $10 plan.   They don't show those minutes under usage. 

Yes you're on the $10 plan with 50 Canada wide minutes, plus 50 outgoing texts.  It looks like you used up all your minutes.  That's why your add-on minutes are now being consumed.

It's very clear your Regular 50 outgoing/ incoming minutes are all used up. If something that is part of your plan or an add on is no longer listed that means it's been used up.  Remember checking your voice mail from your Public Mobile Phone uses minutes as well.  Also calls are billed from the time you hit the send key on your phone. Not when the other party answers or if the voicemail kicks in.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dlkerr wrote:

Days ago there were minutes left in the 50 monthly and minutes taken from the bonus minutes. 

You should be able to see in your usage history when the minutes got used, remember minutes are rounded up, so one minute and 10 seconds would count as 2 minutes, voicemail retrieval is also counted as used minutes.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dlkerr wrote:
Voice Minutes
Text Messages
Your Data & Add-On limit will show the total min./MB available on your account at the time of your last Add-On purchase.

Yes you're on the $10 plan with 50 Canada wide minutes, plus 50 outgoing texts.  It looks like you used up all your minutes.  That's why your add-on minutes are now being consumed.

dlkerr

Days ago there were minutes left in the 50 monthly and minutes taken from the bonus minutes. 

dlkerr
Voice Minutes
Text Messages

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@dlkerr, specifically, which plan are you on?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dlkerr wrote:

I purchased 4 of those this billing period. How is it 93 have been used, though I have not used all the minutes in my monthly plan? 

First check what your usage history in your self-serve account says.  If you're on a limited minute plan then once you've used up those minutes, the add-on minutes will kick in.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@dlkerrWe are all regular Public Mobile users like you here. We don't have access to your account particulars.. it would be really helpful if you can post screenshots of your usage history so we can all see and dissect what had happened.

Need Help? Let's chat.