cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5 off promo question............

electrical2771
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On Jan.28th I transferred my number from chatr to PM at a Wal-mart in Oakville,ON.  I opted for the Auto-pay and was charged $25( plus tax) on that day to my credit card. When I look at my account it says I will be charged $23 next Feb.27th but the account makes no mention of the $5 off promo. When does this appear on the account?

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@electrical2771 , to directly answer your question, if you have purchased the $25 plan, you will always be charged "$25" each 30 day cycle.  The way the accounting works is that rewards and credits sit as account funds.  These are consumed first to cover the $25 charge.  Anything left over that the account funds cannot cover is then taken from the credit card.  

When you first activate, you have to pay full fare as there are no offsets from account funds (don't even have account until activation is complete).  Once activation is done and auto pay was selected during the process, you will see $2 deposited as credit.  This becomes available to pay for the next renewal or add-on purchase.  The $5 credits will show up at the time of renewal.  Also another $2 credit is given if for auto pay.  You will see all this play out on the first renewal.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@electrical2771 wrote:

On Jan.28th I transferred my number from chatr to PM at a Wal-mart in Oakville,ON.  I opted for the Auto-pay and was charged $25( plus tax) on that day to my credit card. When I look at my account it says I will be charged $23 next Feb.27th but the account makes no mention of the $5 off promo. When does this appear on the account?

Here’s what else you should know:

• This offer is availble for a limited time as of January 20th 2020 12:00AM ET 
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Promos are usually added within 30 days.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@electrical2771 the first $5 Will be added to your self serve./ my  account within 30 days and be applied in months 2 to 9. Welcome to PM . They are pretty good at honouring them here .  You will get a total of $9 off in month 2, $7 in 3 to 9 and $2 thereafter. Providing you don't switch plans and your account is in good standing .

@electrical2771 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.