cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: $5 for a Public Mobile sim card.

@AE_Collector 

I could have sworn that it wasn't there, it but I just assumed I must have skipped it.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kselmak 

It was added to the announcement the next day. Most of us regulars here read these announcements soon after posted and then just read the ongoing replies, no reason to re-read the entire topic from the beginning. Thus it is easy to miss changes made after the initial post.....

AE-Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector  agree with you on the color. If they switched the announcement title to "RED" for example. I would have known to check the thread again for an update.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector  Something made me reread Alan's post....maybe it was just the switching back and forth from blue to bold got me curious if it meant there was a change in the original post since the colour change is still new.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

Generally I am not seeing these coloured topic changes. Not on my iPad at least. But I say “generally” because I have noticed it once or twice.... a medium/light blue coloured font for the topic subject/title? Maybe I saw that using my android phone rather than iPad... not sure.

AE_collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I re-read it the next day as well and I think it was that reading if of the ongoing replies there suddenly was mention of the lower priced SIM card from community members who had just then read Alan’s initial post for the first time. It sort of depends how fast you are skimming through replies as to whether you are likely to catch a change like that.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think this is a great idea for new and current public mobile users, affordable prices that is what we need in times like this well done Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Interesting........It seems depending on what kind of device you are using you get a different version of the community. @AE_Collector  sometimes you get colour highlights sometimes not. I'm part of the unquote-ables where as @CannonFodder is mostly a quoter most of the time. Simon has simply disappeared for a lucky few (lol) and others are simply stuck with him. Other members are sauntering around wth a full toolbar belt but many members only have a single multi tool bar unfairly teased with a game of peek-a-boo three dots to expand your toolbar chest. Public mobile is certainly keeping us busy trying to figure out what the community will give us today but may taketh away tomorrow....the future is uncertain the community is reflecting our daily lives.

Edit: I'm one of the quoters now! Yippee!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

....the future is uncertain the community is reflecting our daily lives.

Let's just hope the end isn't near.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

....the future is uncertain the community is reflecting our daily lives.

Let's just hope the end isn't near.

@z10user4   Who cares I can quote now! I feel like homer doing a breakdance spin.

"Whoop! whoopwhoopwhoopwhoopwhoopwhoop...."