cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4GB/$40 Offer

Dipole_Moment
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm new to Public Mobile. Is there any way I can get this offer for 4GB/$40 to switch to Koodo that I keep hearing about?

5 REPLIES 5

@Gabster

Who really knows why some people got the migration offer, while others did not get the offer.  Some customers were only with Public Mobile a few weeks, while other customers who have been with Public Mobile for a few years did not.  It seems random.  Be patient as migration offers seem to be getting better each round and hopefully in the near future, you will also get an offer.  

Gabster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help me understand then why my friend that has the same plan as me 12G/90 Days pre-pay got the offer and I did not. We were on the 90 Day plan with the referells etc...

This plan was only offered to customers at Public Mobile who were on the Fall Promo 2016 plan.  Such customers were offered this $40 price at Koodo  for 4GB, then 5Gb, and then finally with 6GB of data.   So not only did you have to be on specific plan, also working against you is the fact that Koodo no longer offers these plans.  Sorry, but you're not going to be able to get this plan unless you take over someone else's account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Such wishful thinking.  Why not just have Koodo offer the migration plan universally.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dipole_Moment, That offer was directed only to users on specific plans (which are no longer offered).  No one else is able to take advantage of that offer.  Plus, I beleive the offer is now expired.

Need Help? Let's chat.