cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

450 area code

ngomez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having some trouble getting Google to accept my area code 450 # as a recovery #. Google seem to think it's not a Canadian # but rather another area code. My optimum account won't accept 450 when I update my profile either

4 REPLIES 4

@ngomez  Maybe you can contact pc optimum by phone or an online chat and inquire how you can get them to update their files....on all new area codes in Canada. If they say it's by demand maybe you can start a grass roots campaign starting with public mobile customers who get a seemingly larger proportion of newer area codes when choosing a new number. If it's a matter of requests to the pc optimum program I'm sure there's a high percentage of dual members willing to call in to help out. I will certainly do it for the new area code in bc to help members out here.

@ngomez wrote:

I am having some trouble getting Google to accept my area code 450 # as a recovery #. Google seem to think it's not a Canadian # but rather another area code. My optimum account won't accept 450 when I update my profile either

This is a an issue that Google and Loblaws need to solve. Unfortunately, Public Mobile can't help. Google and Loblaws (I assume you mean PC Optimum?) need to update their systems to accept phone numbers with a 450 area code.

ngomez

okay 😞

santipugo

So likely the two companies you mentioned have yet to update there data base with the area code. Unfortunately PM can not assist you with that.

Need Help? Let's chat.