cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

404-File or directory not found.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So i was setting up a family member on PM and after i clicked continue on the activation page it said file or directory not found. It was right after i picked a plan. What should i do ? I still have the page open and i haven't payed anything because i never got to that step.

10 REPLIES 10

BearFBI

I keep on getting invalid SIM errors on Chrome with intigonto. Im scared to proceed to the payment section if I can get there 

BearFBI

Thanks for the replies. I really don't know why its finiky all the sudden. The first time I tried it it gave me a invalid SIM error and the second time I got the 404 error. I used intigonto mode on Chrome when I got the Invalid SIM error and I didn't use intigonto mode when I got the 404 error. 

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI, don't forget your referral code when signing up your family member!

And if you wanted too, you could sign-up another member using your referral code or spread the love and savings to the next person, it's called spread the Public Mobile's love! 

@BearFBI wrote:

@geopublic What should I do to prevent this happening while filling out payment. If that happens after that and I cant login to self serve that would really suck

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@BearFBI wrote:

@geopublic What should I do to prevent this happening while filling out payment. If that happens after that and I cant login to self serve that would really suck

@BearFBI  Not much you can do my guess is it will happen when the PM activation servers get overloaded. Growing pains I guess...🙂

BearFBI

BearFBI

Thanks ill wait for an hour. When I click the back button the same thing happens again.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI wrote:

So i was setting up a family member on PM and after i clicked continue on the activation page it said file or directory not found. It was right after i picked a plan. What should i do ? I still have the page open and i haven't payed anything because i never got to that step.

I had this happen, just clear your cache and cookies or restart your browser. Close the browser completely. 

Good luck!

Lanerdros
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This happened to me. I simply backed up and restarted the process, and it worked fine. Best of luck!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI wrote:

So i was setting up a family member on PM and after i clicked continue on the activation page it said file or directory not found. It was right after i picked a plan. What should i do ? I still have the page open

@BearFBI  Try the refresh button. If that doesn't work then hit the back button to see if you can resubmit. If it doesn't work then clear the cache and try again in an hour.

Need Help? Let's chat.