cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

400min usa 8.00 not done yet

Thomas11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like you to add usa long distance 400min for 8$ as promised a few weeks ago pls cfm this is done as you did not do it. THOMAS11 Tks

3 REPLIES 3

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Thomas11 wrote:

I would like you to add usa long distance 400min for 8$ as promised a few weeks ago pls cfm this is done as you did not do it. THOMAS11 Tks

There is no add on for $8 with 400 minutes. Also who Promised you this?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

You have to login to your self-serve

Put $8 in your account

Then purchase the add-on

I believe you get 200 for 8

Or as @geopublic mentioned if mods promised you once you have enough funds on your account you can contact them and ask to proceed with the transaction

PS. One more thing, check your transaction history if they promised you 400 minutes for 8 instead of 15 they may have already put $7 credit on it account, which will let you buy the add-on after you put $8 on your account

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Thomas11 wrote:

@Thomas11  If the moderator team promised you something then you have to send them a private message. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.