cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3GB data bonus

GSusan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I confirm that I am getting the 3GB data bonus. My Plan does not show it.

Ported in from Virgin today because of the 3GB data bonus offer, signed up for $35.00,

1GB + 500 mb bonus 30 day plan. 

4 REPLIES 4

This is the offer details.  Note the item in bold. 

3GB recurring data bonus will be applied to eligible rate plans ($35 1.5GB, $40 2.5GB & $45 4.5GB Ready made plans only).

This offer is only available to new customers porting-in from Bell, Virgin and Lucky Mobile.

Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note it may take up to 7 business days for bonus data to be applied. This offer is subject to change without notice.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GSusan wrote:

How do I confirm that I am getting the 3GB data bonus. My Plan does not show it.

Ported in from Virgin today because of the 3GB data bonus offer, signed up for $35.00,

What's with the duplicate thread in the same place?

GSusan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GSusan wrote:

According to the promo, it could take up to 7 days to appear.

Need Help? Let's chat.