cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 Days for $30 + 500mb top up Promo

Feebz13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just curious how long this promotion will last. I have about 2 months left on my current prepaid balance. Want to switch over to Public (have ordered the sims) just wondering if I should switch now, or wait a month or two.

7 REPLIES 7

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

@Gregmt It also depends on what plan OP on other provider.  

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you can afford it , I would activate now as no one really knows when this deal is going to end. Also if you activate now with a new number you will get $10 off any plan $30 or over for 6 months. Once your old plan is out I would then log into your new plan account  and change your number . Port in your old number that you have 2 months left on. 

Other option you have is to log into your current plan and click on change my plan. Then as you get to the end of that process you will be given an option of making this change  effective immediately or to take place at the end of your current plan renewal date.

Cheers 

@MoreYummy wrote:

only their managemtn knows.  It probably will last for sometime.

If history is anything to go by, then at least 2 years. BUT if the standard product offerings differ what has been activated (price/benefits), one can only retain such a "grandfathered" plan by never changing plans.

This includes beneficial plan offers, in that unless selected one's plan remains unchanged; for example the current bonus of 500 meg data for autopay.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

only their managemtn knows.  It probably will last for sometime.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Feebz13 wrote:

Just curious how long this promotion will last. I have about 2 months left on my current prepaid balance. Want to switch over to Public (have ordered the sims) just wondering if I should switch now, or wait a month or two.

It could end at any time if there is no timeframe listed we don't know.  They will just come on here and say it is ending in 2 days or post a date.  Right now there is also get $10/30 days for 6 months on $30+ plans.  So you would pay the full price for the first month and the next six months are reduced by $10!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Feebz13 wrote:

There is no certainty about how long the promos will last.

FWIW, similar promos expired previously and were brought back - so I would suspect that even if (when) the current promos expire, there will likely be new ones in the near future.

Make sure to check the community pages daily, with close attention to the Announcements forum, as they usually announce the expiry date a day or two in advance.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I would activate by March 4. This will give you the $10 off for 6 months. Which would offset the remaining time in your current plan

Also don't forget if you use a referal for your account and  you will get a bonus 10$ credit

Need Help? Let's chat.