cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 Day Plan

johnmacpei
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering, is there a better way to get beyond 8G data that's on my plan other than 1Gx$30

6 REPLIES 6

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@johnmacpei wrote:

Just wondering, is there a better way to get beyond 8G data that's on my plan other than 1Gx$30

Yes. Renew your plan early whenever you run out of data. Be sure to leave autopay ON for the 1/2 GB bonus. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-Get-500MB-AutoPay-bonus-data-on...

To renew early, make a payment = plan cost then message the moderators to renew early. 

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

johnmacpei

Thanks

@johnmacpei wrote:

I use data at home with tethering, could I have 2 accounts with another sim and another phone...single sim phone

Yes, you can activate another sim with a different number. You will have to create another account as you are not allowed to have more than a single line per account. But since you do not have a dual sim phone, you will need another phone to use it as a tethering device. 

johnmacpei

I think they're also the best data plan for the maritime region too

johnmacpei

I use data at home with tethering, could I have 2 accounts with another sim and another phone...single sim phone

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@johnmacpei Nope, there is no other way. Max data Public Mobile offers is 8GB. If you have a dual sim phone, you can get more data from other carriers. 

Need Help? Let's chat.