cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 days no phone service while paid for

sakorol911
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

who ever is reading avoid this scam company not even mods can see my payment, ill complain on mastercard and costumer satisfaction as well, trash company

15 REPLIES 15

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Pmobile27 wrote:

After top up no service it’s being 3 days no services. While log in to account it’s shows active. It’s frastrating needs to be solved sooner . Even can not call 611 because it’s no service. 

Hope to get solved the problems as soon as possible. 

Sajjad Siddiky 

( public mobile)

Log into My Account / Plan and Add-ons / Lost-Stolen. Click Suspend service, then log out. After a minutes log back in and repeat steps only Resume service. Log out, then reboot phone. 

Does that help ?

Ha... @hairbag1  has beat me to it. Follow his advice he's been here way longer than me....

and a much faster typer and computer whiz compared to me.

After editing out your number. Please clear your browser history/clear cache...go into secret/incognito/privacy mode. Log into your account. You said it says ACTIVE do you have a balance? Do you need to apply a payment? You may have applied it but it needs to be kick started. Please supply with that info before trying a couple of options to get it working. This could be a little of trial and error here but should work.

@Pmobile27 wrote:

After top up no service it’s being 3 days no services. While log in to account it’s shows active. It’s frastrating needs to be solved sooner . Even can not call 611 because it’s no service. 

Sajjad Siddiky 

( public mobile)

Log into My Account / Plan and Add-ons / Lost-Stolen. Click Suspend service, then log out. After a minutes log back in and repeat steps only Resume service. Log out, then reboot phone. 

Does that help ?

First please edit out your phone number this is a public forum. Go up to the 3 dots on the right of your post.....edit....remove number. Then let me see if I can help.

Pmobile27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sajjad Siddiky 

( public mobile)

@sakorol911 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@sakorol911 wrote:

who ever is reading avoid this scam company not even mods can see my payment, ill complain on mastercard and costumer satisfaction as well, trash company

Public Mobile isn't perfect. Problems arise. Take the community's advice. They will most likely be able to solve your problem for you. If not you can submit a ticket via Simon to the moderators or click the link that someone will supply you. (Sorry I haven't figured out how to do that yet.) Access Simon via the "?" At the bottom of your screen. Don't yell at him he's very simple....use as few words as possible or just type in "human" followed by " I want to speak to a human".

They are not perfect hahaha they are a joke dude.  Let me see how chill and relax YOU would be when you pay for a phone service and end up about 4 days with no phone. Add one more week on top of that, to get new sim from a different company that actually works.

I'm sorry you've been without phone service for 4 days but it appears you didn't reach out for help until today in fact few hours ago. Members of the community reached out to you very shortly afterwards.  No matter what company you choose to be your service provider if you don't tell them there's a problem they can't fix it for you. If you want to see if we can help you resolve your issue we will try our best while you wait for a moderator...if not that's fine too there's other people very happy to receive practical advice that can often fix the problem in minutes....but as they say "You can't help someone if they don't want the help." Good luck with your problem.

The people posting here are not PM employees...we're customers just like you. There's a wealth of information for you to take advantage of, if you take some time and work togeather.

Please answer some of the questions to flesh out why your phone won't work.

Of course, if you want to just bellyache about PM...that's your choice but won't help get your phone working.

I think you're determined to go but want to dump here before you go. Good luck wherever you go bruh.

Stay Safe!

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sakorol911 wrote:

Is the phone unlocked? DId it ever work for you? Sounds a lot like you are going through a whole heap of nonsense over a potentially locked/incompatible phone. Would be way less effort to just unlock it than to change your credit card.

I do hate it when people who don't understand how a service works or how technology works cry out scam without even trying to fix it themselves or giving the mods a chance to fix it for you. Telus has been around long enough, it's not a scam. Sure their main brand charges way too much for what you get, but Public Mobile makes up for that. Despite my somewhat lackluster service (bit of a deadzone at my house despite the nearby tower) I am pleased with what I get for my $20 a month. PM definately needs better response times from the mod staff (which would mean more staff, which would likely put the prices up...) but people also need to be more patient. I have seen people post that since their first ticket didn't get answered in an hour that they spammed multiple more tickets. People like that just make it slower for everyone else with all their extra tickets cluttering up the queue.

sakorol911

@sakorol911 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@sakorol911 wrote:

Public Mobile isn't perfect. Problems arise. Take the community's advice. They will most likely be able to solve your problem for you. If not you can submit a ticket via Simon to the moderators or click the link that someone will supply you. (Sorry I haven't figured out how to do that yet.) Access Simon via the "?" At the bottom of your screen. Don't yell at him he's very simple....use as few words as possible or just type in "human" followed by " I want to speak to a human".

They are not perfect hahaha they are a joke dude.  Let me see how chill and relax YOU would be when you pay for a phone service and end up about 4 days with no phone. Add one more week on top of that, to get new sim from a different company that actually works.

IM changing my Mastercard im geeting a new one. Cause they are afraid i might be charged again next month on my account that DOSNT EXISTS  . When i get my new card i have to call all the companies that i had pre authorized payments for and give them my new card number. 15 hrs of wait give or take between them all. All because of public  mobile. So what the HELL are u talkin about 

sakorol911

@darlicious wrote:

@sakorol911 wrote:

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sakorol911 wrote:

brennanleblanc_
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@sakorol911 wrote:

I would login to your selfserve account and make sure your account status say "Active".

If it does say Active, try doing the lost/stolen phone trick:

1. Log in to selfserve and go to Plans and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen phone.

2. Select "Suspend Service", then logout. Reboot your phone afterwards.

3. Wait 5 minutes, then log back in, go back to the same section you were in (Step 1), then resume your service. You may also need to reboot your phone again.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sakorol911 wrote:

If you're paid up, your plan should work. When was last renewal date ? Is this a new account...perhaps it's not provisioned properly yet. A few more deets and maybe we can help you get going.

Make sure your phone is Public Mobile compatible...have a look at willmyphonework.net.

sakorol911

throin public mobile sim in the trash where is belongs

Need Help? Let's chat.