cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GBONUS promo still avalible in my area?

scypheroth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hey guys, im thinking of making the switch to public from lucky. i seen the promo 2GBBONUS on the site and was wondering if it still works and is available in my area before i commit.

3 REPLIES 3

scypheroth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks a bunch! ill go pick up a sim today!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@scypheroth 

How To Activate Online visit Here  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card
You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here 

Plus, get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+

online only for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB you know,

put it the email for it and the same email when the do a new activate, HERE  ... and about that 2GB promo code No one know expiry date, each time the say something so here a link and the say put it a email so when you like to Activate put it both code one for promo another one for refer a friend and you will receive a one-time credit of $10. the will applied with 72hr,,,, if you don't have a code for refer a friend let me know by Private Messages i will send to you,
plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. 

if you stuck with that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS
you need to do Activate first and then contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, to the can add for you,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

Good Luck and your welcome to public mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You need to activate a $35 or higher plan by August 13th.

Here is a thread with more info.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-of-monthly-bonus-data-fo...

Need Help? Let's chat.