cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GBBONUS doesnt work

Suemgue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Public Mobile Community, 

There was an offer 2GBBONUS which worked till 31st of August for new customers. It didn't work for my account. I have the $35/month plan and it didn't work at all. I waited 10 days already. In my online account I have 3GB at 3G speed but I should have 5GB. Im so disappointed from this! Please Help.

Best,

Sümeyra

7 REPLIES 7

@BKNS27 

Always a good plan!

@darlicious 

That is good to know. One of my friend did both so she can be sure to get the 2gb bonus.

I guess she wants all bases covered.

@BKNS27 

The 2GBBONUS promocode is not contigent on using the same email as entered on the site nor do you have to enter an email at all. It is simply a courtesy email as proven earlier in this thread when I entered an already active email associated with a pm account and by activating a referral without preregistering the email for the promo code.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Suemgue 

There is a requirement that you enter your email address to the promo link and use the same email address while activating. Then enter the promo code on the payment.

You can check on your Self Serve account to see if it is there. If not, you will need to contact a PM CSAgent by clicking on the SIMon chat button and create a ticket.

whyveeare
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Suemgue 

If you had that promo successfully applied to your account, it will show up here.  It is separate from the default 3GB you get with the $35 plan.  It kicks in automatically each month after you have used up the 3GB

whyveeare_0-1631051140375.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Suemgue 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Suemgue wrote:

Dear Public Mobile Community, 

There was an offer 2GBBONUS which worked till 31st of August for new customers. It didn't work for my account. I have the $35/month plan and it didn't work at all. I waited 10 days already. In my online account I have 3GB at 3G speed but I should have 5GB. Im so disappointed from this! Please Help.

Best,

Sümeyra

@Suemgue     Yes ,if you have entered the code in the activation and it should appear within 2 days or so.  

Just to confirm, when you logon to My Account, do you see anywhere showing 2GB data under My Data & Add-On My Promotions ?

If not, you can easily get this taken care of by opening a ticket with PM

(After you open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Customer Support Agent will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request Cusstomer Support Agent assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.