cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GBBONUS a

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The 2GB bonus at plan signup does not show on my account profile. Could you send me verification that I do have it.Ron

21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 : Could you merge them instead of archiving them? There's still useful information. The OP even changed their question a little.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@5050 : You can't apply this yourself after activation. I thought you said the Walmart clerk set it up for you.

By way of a goodwill gesture, the CSA's might give it to you.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you submit your email and receive a code ?

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by October 18 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

@Anonymous 

It might say 1/1 or more likely 1/6 since walmart employees look after number 1....but 0/0 would be redundant.

I purchased my 35$ plan Oct 22/2021 . I went to register for the bonus data today the 28th and it gives me a message that I don’t qualify for the plan. 

@walker1 

I did say "similar".....but my referral is very happy with their bonus data.😉

@darlicious 

Now the OP will be wanting and looking for 3GB of data and not just 2GB from PM.    lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@5050 : ... although the number to the right might say 0 or 1 / 6.

@5050 

Your 2gb of bonus reoccurring plan data should appear on the right side of your overview page under "My promotions" and should look similar to this:

Screenshot_20210816-164900~2.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@5050 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

*Terms and conditions 

* Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for a limited time. For a limited time only. Offer available to new customers who activate online. 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@5050 : There are some replies in the other thread. When did you activate? The offer says it would take 2 business days to appear.

Can’t find out if I have it or not . Doesn’t show on my account. Agent who sold me the plan said I had it .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@5050 : Edit: Walmart liars strike again. And when did you activate? Was it during the time of the promo? Although that has been rather wishy washy for a while.

As above for the exception against the rules of the promo. Apparently they seem to.

Edit: Wait...if the clerk put in the promo code during activation then you should be able to get the 6 month promo. That should appear inside of Edit: 2 business 30 days if not less. It will be in a Promotions box on the right side of the overview page.

I was told by the sales agent at Walmart that I had been approved for 2GBBONUS on my 35$ plan .it doesn’t show anywhere in my account and know one will tell me whether I have it on . Very frustrating !!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@5050 

if you Activate online you will getting within 3 day you will see in your account,

after 3 day not getting you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take a few days to be added to your account.

• Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @5050 

Under your self-serve, you'll see it under your "My Promotions" section when it's been applied.

It'll look like this:

HALIMACS_0-1635176873934.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@5050 wrote:

The 2GB bonus at plan signup does not show on my account profile. Could you send me verification that I do have it.Ron

If you followed all instruction ...you'll get it applied within 2 days.(edit)

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by October 25 using the promo code to redeem this offer.
Need Help? Let's chat.