cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2G recurring bonus!?

nikichen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was promised with 2G recurring bonus the day before yesterday Oct. 26th while I bought a card and actives my account,  I used the PROMO code " 2GBBONUS" while doing the activation , but i didn't get the bonus ??? Please explain ?!

My friend didn't get referral bonus either??  

15 REPLIES 15

koffey

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pd1-9671281201?cmp=SOC_Public-Mobile-Mobility-Performance-Always-O...

yes, it is still a promotion so provided the OP did it properly shouldn't be an issue.

Bam, second post.

@nikichen 

I would suggest you check your envelope icon on the top left on this Community page for a reply from a PM CS Agent. They will help you with your request for the missing bonus 2gb/month.

PM is an online carrier service so be patient. Someone will look into this for you. Normally it doesn’t take 2 days so please check the envelope icon.

@nikichen wrote:

I have open a ticket, and was told someone will call me, two days ago, but haven't heard anything so far... thank you for your kind words, BUT not everyone can stay cool when they find out they don't have enough data to stay connected with family, friend and the whole world! NOT HAPPY😵

No one will call you.  PM support is all online.  But...did you check the envelop icon on the top right, maybe PM already replied.

nikichen

I bought the $35 monthly plan as I was told its subject to the 2G bonus! 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@nikichen 

The bonus 2gb promo only applies to $35 or higher plan.

What PM plan did you apply for? You didn’t specify.

BTW, the person using the referral code will get a one time $10 discount and the person giving out the referral code will get a $1 discount off their monthly (30 days) next bill.

@Anonymous 

Before you go Ballistic?   That's a classic. Haven't heard that one, in a while.

It must be a full moon tonight 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nikichen : What online sales person?

Before you go ballistic...just ask. You have the instructions. Wait and see what they say.

nikichen

I have open a ticket, and was told someone will call me, two days ago, but haven't heard anything so far... thank you for your kind words, BUT not everyone can stay cool when they find out they don't have enough data to stay connected with family, friend and the whole world! NOT HAPPY😵

nikichen

one of the online sales person told me so... i didn't see anywhere, I just naively believed them 

I am going broadcasting this in the community until this is resolved !!  

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nikichen

I would encourage you to reach PM support directly by either creating a ticket with SIMon the chatbot on the lower right hand corner of this page, or by private messaging @CS_Agent 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nikichen : It's not a scam. There was a flash sale that ended on the 18th. But confusingly around here they seem to have kept the promo going for quite some time now but I'm not certain about still currently. Thus my use of the words "hopefully you'll still get it". So you gotta ask.
Where are you seeing it still promoted?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nikichen 

don't worry be cool,

sorry just to you know we all here customer like you and me and all member in here community site the have a lot nice information to help other, and you need to contact CSA. them are customer serivce support for public mobile...

see my instructions at OP how to contact them..

nikichen

what you mean "hopefully you will still get it?" if the promotion is finished, you  should stop using it to promote your product! , this called scam!! i won't buy if not because the extra 2G recurring data! I am in trouble now, I have disconnected with my previous provider !?   

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nikichen 

for referral friend you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,they will applied within 72hr,,,

and your friend getting $1 for Refer-a-Friend Reward if your friend miss it need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, to Add,

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

*Terms and conditions 

* Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for a limited time. For a limited time only. Offer available to new customers who activate online. 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers. This offer is subject to change without notice...

if you Activate online you will getting within 3 day you will see in your account,

after 3 day not getting you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nikichen : If you activated yourself online on a plan of $35 or more then it should take a couple days to see the bonus. The promo has been kinda on-going for a while but the so-called flash-sale is over now so hopefully you'll still get it.

If you typed in your friends referral code during activation then they should have seen the additional dollar in their rewards are almost immediately. You'll see the $10 before 3 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.