cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 referral bonus

anum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

I still haven't received the $25 bonus on my referral done on Saturday. Neither the referred has received any bonus!!! What to do???

7 REPLIES 7

anum

No didn't receive it...

anum

@CS_AgentYes it was entered correctly

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The announcement says, "The one-time $25 credit will be applied to their Self-Serve account within 72 hours of activation," so I wouldn't get too worried quite yet because it hasn't been 72 hours since Saturday.

That being said, I had a referral done on Sunday evening, and I was pleasantly surprised to find the $25 credit in my account on Monday morning. But that was just my experience, and it was given to me earlier than necessary. I would give it 72 hours before you should start being concerned that something might've gone wrong.

krzcnck
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i activated a line on saturday as well (online) and got the $25 referral on Sunday

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@anum wrote:

@CS_Agent

I still haven't received the $25 bonus on my referral done on Saturday. Neither the referred has received any bonus!!! What to do???

Did you activate your account at home or in a store?  This promo was only for at home online activations.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@anum wrote:

@CS_Agent

@anumShould be done by the end of the day, if not send a private message to the moderator team . Click this to send them a message. 

But wait till the end of the day

dogma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

oh no! was your number entered correctly? I know I triple checked mine to make sure.

I did the 25$ referral on Saturday and we have both received ours. 

Need Help? Let's chat.