cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 referral bonus extended till Dec 16th

PublicMobileAdm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This offer is now available until December 16th extended from December 6th. Get your Sim and activate it online. 

17 REPLIES 17

@PublicMobileAdm wrote:

Was trying to send a message TO public mobile admin, got mixed up. Health issues. Not intentional. 

There is no solution to this thread as there is no question.  It is poor etiquette to mark your own post as a solution especially in a thread doesn't ask a question.  I have unmarked this post as a solution

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

I still don't see any belittling or bullying. What?

cappaj was pointing out a possibly misleading username in relation to the topic that mentioned a misinformed free SIM in the promo.

Sure accusations flew...but belittling and bullying...I think not.

But that's just me.

@PublicMobileAdm, no you weren't, you were typing in the form to create a Community account.  You specifically set your username as such.

PublicMobile4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screen shot cappajs comment for your complaint 

PublicMobile4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cappaj just needs to learn some basic human decency.  Mistakes happen it’s ok.  You are encouraged to keep trying to help people. At least you do it without belittling people. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PublicMobileAdm wrote:
You have no right to jump to conclusions as to somebody’s reasoning for anything. This is online bullying to a disabled person and I will file a complaint with the human rights commission.

Whoa! Dude. No one can see you and there's no obvious clue in your writing or that you stated that you have any kind of disability.

Relax.

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@PublicMobileAdm wrote:
You have no right to jump to conclusions as to somebody’s reasoning for anything. This is online bullying to a disabled person and I will file a complaint with the human rights commission.

While you're submitting that complaint, you can also send a private message to Moderator_Team to ask them to change your username for you, so that no one else is misled.

PublicMobileAdm

PublicMobileAdm

Was trying to send a message TO public mobile admin, got mixed up. Health issues. Not intentional. 

cappaj

@mimmo wrote:

Is this thread even needed?  the content has been stated in the official announcement  thread a couple times and even by this user in that thread.

Definitely not needed, this user is just fishing for referrals.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Is this thread even needed?  the content has been stated in the official announcement  thread a couple times and even by this user in that thread.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Edited but it is in all of your replies I am not editing all if those

Oh right thanks. I've now edited the topic in my posts. I forget that that's also editable when replying.

@Anonymous wrote:

@cappaj wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@cappaj wrote:

1) The PM promo does not include a free SIM. Are you offering to buy people their SIM if they put you as their referral?

2) You're not a PM admin.

It's just a username. If you don't see an orange PM or a blue MOD then they aren't with Public Mobile.

Yes OP...maybe change the topic title and remove the free SIM part.

They're intentionally posing as an admin, to try to trick people.

Whatever their motivations are for choosing that username...the topic title is misinformed.

@ShawnC13: Or whichever Oracle...maybe you might be willing to edit the topic title?

Edited but it is in all of your replies I am not editing all if those

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cappaj wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@cappaj wrote:

1) The PM promo does not include a free SIM. Are you offering to buy people their SIM if they put you as their referral?

It's just a username. If you don't see an orange PM or a blue MOD then they aren't with Public Mobile.

Whatever their motivations are for choosing that username...the topic title is misinformed.

@ShawnC13: Or whichever Oracle...maybe you might be willing to edit the topic title?

cappaj

@Anonymous wrote:

@cappaj wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cappaj wrote:

cappaj

Need Help? Let's chat.