cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 friend referral

rhondakearley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I signed up for public mobile a few days ago...i referred my son and we both got a $25 credit....so i referred another friend...do i get a $25 credit for EACH friend that i refer?

5 REPLIES 5

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@rhondakearley wrote:

Hi everyone,

I signed up for public mobile a few days ago...i referred my son and we both got a $25 credit....so i referred another friend...do i get a $25 credit for EACH friend that i refer?

UNTIL the 18th march....8 days left...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Alex888 wrote:
You will get $25 each for as long as the promo is on, then it goes back to $10 each. And you will get $1 reward every 30 days for every referral that remains active with PM.

During the promo, both referrer and new online activation gets $25 credit.   Regular referrer not during promo gets no bonus credit, only $1 each month.

And to really split hairs...$1 per 30 days...not month 🙂

@Alex888 wrote:
You will get $25 each for as long as the promo is on, then it goes back to $10 each. And you will get $1 reward every 30 days for every referral that remains active with PM.

During the promo, both referrer and new online activation gets $25 credit.   Regular referrer not during promo gets no bonus credit, only $1 each month.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rhondakearley wrote:

Hi everyone,

Yes. As long as THEY sign up *online* during the promo.

Need Help? Let's chat.