cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 credit to account and free SIM card at Walmart

breezey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just ported my number from Koodo and got the SIM card for free just curious if anyone else has gone through this and when I would see the $25 credit on the account/if it is automatically applied at some point. 

8 REPLIES 8

planeshift

just incase anybodys wondering,

London Drugs has same deal on now

Azarah_2k18
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
$25 credit to account and free SIM card at Walmart

I recently purchased SIM card from walmart so sale person didnt mentione about free SIM card and  $25 account credit .How do I get $25 credit to account and free SIM card.If anybody has suggestion or solution highly apprecited .

breezey

Awesome! Thank you so much!

MPatton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did the same thing and my credit was there within 24 hours but they did tell me that it could take up too 72 hours.

breezey

Thanks if the responses much appreciated. 

breezey

Yeah it was a 25$ account credit and free sim as long as activated in store on any 39 day talk and text plan available until September 6th. 

mynamejc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If no issues, credits should be applied within 72 hours, usually around the 24hr mark. Check back ina day Cat Happy

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

If you got the SIM for free, I assume that you activated in store at Walmart.

Then, the $25 credit you are talking about is probably to compensate so you get your first month for free, right? I'm not sure if this promo is still active, but if so, the credit should appear within 72 hours, you'll see it in your selfserve and will probably receive a text telling you it has been applied.

If you are talking about the refer-a-friend promo where both friends get $25 each, that one has ended 3 days ago; furthermore you had to activate online in order to receive the $25 credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.