cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Walmart activation credit

joshshabtai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I signed up with Public on August 16, 2018 in store at a Walmart. I was told there was a promotion for a free SIM and $25 activation credit (https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/walmart).

I have a $35/30-day build your own plan which includes talk, text, and data. As far as I can tell, I've fulfilled all the criteria for the promotion, but the credit doesn't show up in my account. It says it can take up to 72 hours, but it's been more than a week now. What do I have to do to get the credit?

4 REPLIES 4

justinbeaudoin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I activated at Walmart and got $35 as well credited. It's great. 

Also, thought with the mods so busy we were not supposed to tag them?

Goodwin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated 30 days - $10 plan at walmart in store on Sept.24, free SIMcard, next day, it is PM credited $25 to my account automatically.

Excellent!

Zia_219
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would recommend sending a private message to the mods who should get it sorted out for you. I have heard of this happening to others as well so don't worry, it's not just you and it should be taken care of easily.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@joshshabtai You are not alone. Someone else also reported the same issue. Not sure what Walmart did or not sure why credits are not applied within 72 hours. Anyways, send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and an explanation. They will likely take care of this. 

Need Help? Let's chat.