cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Credit Promotion

budmic2000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wanted to get an account for my son.  If I activate his account on pre-pay and use the same credit card information that I use for my account, would we both still qualify for the promotion?

Thanks

Rob

7 REPLIES 7

dezn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You could have bought the SIM online as well but always activate online. Be sure to wait 24 hours to receive your $25 Credit as mine took roughly 6-7 hours. See you around PM!

budmic2000

Thanks everyone.  I already purchased te sim card in store and plan to activate online.

Rob

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@budmic2000 wrote:

I wanted to get an account for my son.  If I activate his account on pre-pay and use the same credit card information that I use for my account, would we both still qualify for the promotion?

Thanks

Rob

Just to add to @RobertQc, items remember that you must activate online and not at a retail location to get this $25 referral credit.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, there souldn't be any problem with that. Both of you sould receive the credit.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@budmic2000 wrote:

Thanks

Rob

@budmic2000

Yes as long as you put your number in, during his activation.

You can even refer yourself a multiple accounts.

There are members here that are using at least 4 accounts under the same credit card.

Just make sure to use the correct billing address associated with the credit card account.

@budmic2000 wrote:

Thanks

Rob

@budmic2000Yes as long as you put your number in, during his activation.

You can even refer yourself a multiple accounts.

There are members here that are using at least 4 accounts under the same credit card.

Just make sure to use the correct billing address associated with the credit card account.

budmic2000

Thanks

Rob

Need Help? Let's chat.