cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$20 Referral Credit

edwinchan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was referred by a friend and I activated my phone on Sept. 30. It is supposed to receive $20 referral credit but I only received $10.

In addition, my friend has not received any referral credit notice.

7 REPLIES 7

@edwinchan  If you activated a $25+plan your friend will see a $1 reward in their account and you will receive a $10 credit in your account. Then within 72hrs you will both receive an additional $10 credit appear in your account.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you should receive $10, your friend (refer u) receive $1. But with promotion period (25$ plan), you and your friend both receive $10. So you should not get $20. Your friend should get text message for refer successfully, and receive $1 not within the promotion period.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The timing for the bonus reward is different than the normal reward.  Wait out the 72 hours and go from there.  Patience is a virtue.  Smiley Happy

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The referrer receive $10, the referree will get $10+$10 = $20. 

@blessme4k wrote:

You receive $10 and your friend will receive $10.  That is the special promotion going on 🙂

blessme4k
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You receive $10 and your friend will receive $10.  That is the special promotion going on 🙂

GR
Mayor / Maire

@edwinchan also did you activate online and on a 25$ or more plan?  Your friend should see the 1$ friend refferal reward right away in his reward section but the rest takes up to 72 hours 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The referral reward is for $1 and an extra one time credit for $10.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Extended-to-Oct-6-Get-an-extra-10-Credi...

It can take 72 hours for the credit.  If it has been more than 72 hours then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right,

Need Help? Let's chat.