cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 problems

Lancecartier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I am new to public mobile. Have two problems. First one was when I activated at Walmart I was suppose to to get 20 dollar credit and free sim I believe? Neither happened. Second problem was they didn’t give the 4.5gb 3G 40 dollar a month plan and someother one.

6 REPLIES 6

saurav
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Free sim was a limited time offer, which i guess expired a few days ago. As for the 4.5 GB plan, you could switch anytime using your online account.

saurav
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Free sim was a limited time offer, whicj i guess expired a few days ago.

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lancecartier Welcome to public mobile! The credit does take up to 72 hours to post to the account; however, the credit only applies to talk and text plans. If a plan with data was activated, then it doesn't qualify for the $20.00 credit.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Lancecartier wrote:

Hi I am new to public mobile. Have two problems. First one was when I activated at Walmart I was suppose to to get 20 dollar credit and free sim I believe? Neither happened. Second problem was they didn’t give the 4.5gb 3G 40 dollar a month plan and someother one.

It is only the talk text that gets you a free sim and $20 credit.  As for wrong plan what plan did theygive you?  You will have to contact the mods to get that straightened out. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Fri 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Lancecartier, this is the promo that yields free SIM card and $20 account credit.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-Get-a-SIM-20-bill-credit-when-y...

You will need to make a plan change afterwards. 

SIM-phony
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try contacting the Moderator Team, they might be able to credit you & change your plan to the correct one. Here's how.

Need assistance with your account, activation, or service?

• You'll need to contact the Community Moderator Team to get assistance with your account. Oracles and Users cannot access account information; do not send them any private information on yourself or your account/s.
  • The Community Moderator Team are Public Mobile support employees who can assist with your issue/s. Only they can access account information.
  • For more detailed information, read the knowledge article.
  • For your convenience, here's a link to send them a private message.
  • Here's how to read and reply to private messages.

In your private message please include the following:

• Your Public Mobile phone number.
  • Your 4 digit PIN; if you don't know yours look below.
  • Your account’s e-mail address.
  • A detailed explanation of your issue/s.

Don't know your PIN? Provide any three of the following:

• Your complete mailing address.
  • Your e-mail address.
  • An alternate phone number associated with your account.
  • Your date of birth.
  • The last top up date & amount.

When will they get back to you?:

• Support hours are in EDT and run Mon-Fri 9AM to 9PM, and Sat-Sun from 9AM to 7:30PM. Outside of these hours they will not be responding to private messages, and will be queued for the next day. So don't worry, they will get to you.
  • Messages are responded to in the order in which they are received, which can affect response time depending on queue length.
  • Usual response time varies between 1-3 hours, but can take up to 48 hours.
  • Please do not send multiple separate private messages, as it slows down support.
Need Help? Let's chat.