cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 accounts

blackadar88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I opened 2 accounts and activated 2 sim cards with the same email yesterday,  received an email for both accounts with verification.

and now can only log into 1 of the accounts, how can i find the other account?

6 REPLIES 6

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@blackadar88 Check your credit card to see what if there are 1 or 2 charges. If only 1 try logging into your account and see which SIM has registered. Then you could try activating with the other SIM and a different email address. 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@blackadar88 wrote:

I opened 2 accounts and activated 2 sim cards with the same email yesterday,  received an email for both accounts with verification.

and now can only log into 1 of the accounts, how can i find the other account?

AS mentioned each account needs its own email address. If you use Gmail you can use aliases.  

Public Mobile GMAIL Alias 

If using GMAIL. You can use one only gmail address as per below.

An easy way to sort your email is to add categories after your username.

For example, messages sent to the following aliases used for different Public Mobile accounts will all go to janedoe@gmail.com:

Aliases 

janedoe+school@gmail.com

janedoe+notes@gmail.com

janedoe+important.emails@gmail.com

Copyright 2020

@mimmo 

This is not the first customer that was able to do this. Maybe because the time gap is not enough you can enter the same email again. 

@Tiana_V can we get the tech team to look into initial sign up and only allowing one email per account? Seems to be some sort of bug that allows a user to sign up multiple accounts to the same email if they do it in a short period of time. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

the system should only let you do 1 account per email address.  I would contact the moderators and give them the sim number of the account that is not accessable (first one???)

before that you could try teh create account button on selfserve.  but my gut says that somehow one account overrode the other.

to contact moderators click the questonmark on bottom of the screen  and type contact moderators

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@blackadar88 you shouldn't have been allowed to do that. Contact the moderators, explain your situation and give them another email address and the telephone numner of the account you cant log into. Ask them to switch it the email address given and for a temporary password to get into it. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@blackadar88 each account must have it's own email address contact moderators by clicking ? bottom right corner ask Simon to speak to a human this will help generate a ticket to speak with the moderators response time is 2 to 48 hours 

Need Help? Let's chat.