Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 UT 1/2 UT 2 - All Circuits are busy. Try your call again later

roman_mironov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm calling an 800 number: +1 800 680 0750

And I keep getting this message: 2 UT 1/2 UT 2 - All Circuits are busy. Try your call again later

Please help.

I found a similar topic but it doesn't help: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/2-UT-1-2-UT-2-All-Circuits-are-busy/td-p/...

Best wishes,

Roman

4 REPLIES 4

techdino
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If it's an audio conferencing line: I find retrying the call 5-6x usually gets me in. Alternatively: try finding a local dial in number. 

roman_mironov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

It's true.

I needed to try several times.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Well testing the same number now it goes through. 🙂

You can also try calling their direct number in Toronto +1 416-649-8574 instead of the toll-free number which is more likely to go through. 800 calls usually pass through a few more carrier interconnects that could be at capacity...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@roman_mironov wrote:

Hello,

I'm calling an 800 number: +1 800 680 0750

And I keep getting this message: 2 UT 1/2 UT 2 - All Circuits are busy. Try your call again later

Please help.

I found a similar topic but it doesn't help: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/2-UT-1-2-UT-2-All-Circuits-are-busy/td-p/...

Best wishes,

Roman

@roman_mironov   Unfortunately, all networks are experiencing an overload of people calling because of the current pandemic and that is why you are hearing that message.  Most of the time retrying again will get you through.  Sorry, there really isn't any option other than to keep retrying until you get a connection, although some users here are recommending to use a voip app like Textnow which allows for free calling/texting over WIFI and there doesn't seem to any issue with not being able to call on it for now.

Need Help? Let's chat.