cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 GB free data still available!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Was on facebook this morning and this sponsored ad came up. Went to the page below and submitted my email and did receive the promo email in my inbox.

Link:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pd1-9671281201?cmp=SOC_Public-Mobile-Mobility-Performance-Always-O...

2gb.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

@Triguy wrote:

@computergeek541 

On the top of the page.

Plus, get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+ with promo code 2GBBONUS.

Yes, that's what the offer really is.  I'm not actually asking if the $15 and $25 plans include the 2GB bonus. I know that they don't. I'm saying that mention of the $15 plan right below the 2GB per month free statement makes it appear that they do.

@computergeek541 

On the top of the page.

Plus, get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+ with promo code 2GBBONUS.

@J_PM 

I think that we have an issue here. As a customer looking at that advertisement, that says to me that the offer is available for new account activations on all plans, including the $15 and $25 plans.  Is that the case?   Otherwise, advertising 2GB free "per month" but then mentioning $15 price plans immediately below is going to confuse people.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you shaking your head at the responses @JK8 ? 🙂

Everybody: he's a long standing, quality, high-performing regular here. Seems to me he was just sharing his finding after the alleged expiry of the recurring promo.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JK8 

Yes it is for new customers to PM with plans $35+. Remember to use the promo code to apply the free 2gb data.

Also, you can get an additional $2 off your monthly bill when you use AutoPay and if you get a Referral Code for $10 off your 2nd bill.

Referral codes are available from any existing PM customers. 😉😉😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JK8 

that promo will never expires, enjoy new customers,

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

hTideGnow_0-1633635323375.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

That has been an ongoing promotion for new customers.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Sept-23-28-FLASH-SALE-Extended-to-Oct-1...

This offer is available to new customers who activate online only. 

Need Help? Let's chat.