cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1gb for 6 months promo

Fungilady
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! New member here! I’m wondering when the 1gb data bonus for six months will be applied to my account? I was not given a promotion code over email

3 REPLIES 3

JJ33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Welcome to Public Mobile! Unlike the friend referral reward, auto-payment reward, etc. additional data/rewards from offers such as these will be applied after a certain deadline (in this case July 10th). You may not receive the additional data until 5 days after the activation date, but it should be applied monthly without any effort from then on.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Fungilady 

According to terms and conditions, within 5 business days of July 10 deadline.

Official terms from Public Mobile website:
"* Effective June 23 2020 until June 25 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who submit their email address online between June 23 and 25, and then activate online using the same email address they submitted on this page by July 10 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer is not stackable with other promotions.

The 1GB bonus will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans of $25/mo, $40/mo or $50/mo for the first 6 months. The discount will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note, the first 1GB bonus will be applied within 5 business days of the July 10 activation deadline, the remaining bonus’ will be applied on each renewal date. This offer is subject to change without notice.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If all terms and conditions have been met it will be applied Within 5 business days of July 10th activation deadline.

If you signed up with a referral code for a $10 sign-up bonus that will be applied Within 72 hours of activating your sim card.

Screenshot (2).png

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.