cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB Promo

kasel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I'm considering added a new line on the $15 plan.  I have an existing plan with a 1GB Promo for data.  Does anyone know how/why the data was added? Will I received the same promo on the new plan activation?

Thx

S

6 REPLIES 6

dickwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Not recurring.  Won't get it on new activation.

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You're so lucky! 😄 I wish I knew ealirer about PM last month 😞

@dabr wrote:

@kasel wrote:

Hello, 

I'm considering added a new line on the $15 plan.  I have an existing plan with a 1GB Promo for data.  Does anyone know how/why the data was added? Will I received the same promo on the new plan activation?

Thx

S

The free 1GB data add-on was just a thank you bonus from PM for customers who activated accounts by August 19th.  It was a one time event (for now) and if you activate another account, you will not get the 1GB bonus for the new account.

But you can take advantage of the extra $10 referral promotion for both the referrer and referee.  The new account would get $20 and you would get $10 as the referrer.  It's time limited so best to act quick.

Here's the link for details on the referral bonus: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/From-Sep-23-30-Get-an-extra-10-Credit-f...

That referral promotion does not apply to $15 plan activations.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Just to add to that great advise provided by @dabr ...remember that any new account will need a new sim, new account and unique email address.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kasel wrote:

Hello, 

Thx

S

The free 1GB data add-on was just a thank you bonus from PM for customers who activated accounts by August 19th.  It was a one time event (for now) and if you activate another account, you will not get the 1GB bonus for the new account.

But you can take advantage of the extra $10 referral promotion for both the referrer and referee.  The new account would get $20 and you would get $10 as the referrer.  It's time limited so best to act quick.

Here's the link for details on the referral bonus: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/From-Sep-23-30-Get-an-extra-10-Credit-f...

Edit:  Won't work for $15 as clarified by @computergeek541  thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.