cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1G Bonus Flash Sale June 23-25 2020

Hi Community, I'm brand new to Public Mobile and excited to be saving loads of money!

I entered my email address for the flash sale of 1G bonus for the first 6 months.  When will this be reflected on my account? I don't see it in my "Plan", "Rewards" or "Data & Add-On Usage" tabs.

More details below:

• Just before I activated my account, I entered my email for the 1G bonus flash sale: "From June 23-25, get 1GB of bonus data every month for the first 6 months when you activate on select plans online*. Activate by July 10 using the email address you submit below to receive this offer. * Offer applies to $25, $40, and $50 plans."
  • Then I got the confirmation screen: "Thanks for entering your email! This is confirmation that the email address you entered is now eligible for this limited time offer. Follow the steps below and activate with the email address submitted by July 10, 2020."
  • I then activated my account using the same email address.

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: 1G Bonus Flash Sale June 23-25 2020

Hi @claricecola 

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Your account should have the updated info within 5 days. As per promo details:

The 1GB bonus will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans of $25/mo, $40/mo or $50/mo for the first 6 months. The discount will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note, the first 1GB bonus will be applied within 5 business days of the July 10 activation deadline, the remaining bonus’ will be applied on each renewal date.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Did you sign up for the $25, $40, or $50 plan ?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@claricecola  according to the fine print of the offer, once the terms are met, the first 1 gig bonus will be applied within 5 business days of the July 10 deadline. Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Hi @claricecola 

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Your account should have the updated info within 5 days. As per promo details:

The 1GB bonus will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans of $25/mo, $40/mo or $50/mo for the first 6 months. The discount will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note, the first 1GB bonus will be applied within 5 business days of the July 10 activation deadline, the remaining bonus’ will be applied on each renewal date.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma wrote:

@claricecola  according to the fine print of the offer, once the terms are met, the first 1 gig bonus will be applied within 5 business days of the July 10 deadline. Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

@gblackma Have you recently modify your post?

If you did, it kinda makes my previous post look really redundant now.

Highlighted

Yep! I made sure I signed up for one of the three eligible plans 😃

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@LovesToPM  I looked back at the terms and add first to my post. Yours went into more detail. And I didn't see it when I added the first. Stay safe.  

Highlighted

should be updated in 5 business days 🙂 Welcome to PM

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tanita 

This question was answered more than 5 hours ago, but your attempt to participate is appreciated. For future, please try to go through the messages before responding.

Need Help? Let's chat.