cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

19 days waiting No service/Can't login to self serve/PM cancelled my Koodo service

scor17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

@Shazia_K @Mary_M

I signed up for Public Mobile on November 19th, and I received an error on account creation confirmation. I got an email saying my account was setup, but received no verification email. I can't login to self serve, but my credit card was charged. I was with Koodo so I could use my old number since I followed the instructions and didn't request a port until after account creation. Now as of yesterday (November December 6th) it seems Public Mobile has somehow managed to deactivate my account with Koodo while still not delivering service with Public Mobile. I have yet to hear from anyone on the Public Mobile team.

Please Help!

Edit: December 6th not November

15 REPLIES 15

joeyuzca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Shazia,

Thank you for your reply.

I will send you the information of my account:

scor17

@Shazia_K,

I was able to reconfigure my SIM card options and get service now. So I could get the verification number and make an account as well.

Happy to have this all settled. Thanks for the help!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@scor17, yes correct! everything seems good from our end, can you test your sim card in another unlocked phone? 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

scor17

@Shazia_K,

It asks for a verification code via text message, but I no longer have any phone service, so I see that as slightly problematic 😕

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Please create your self-serve account here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Let me know how it goes.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

scor17

@Shazia_K,

The SIM number is correct and yes that is my ported number. Should I register a new account under that phone number?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@scor17

that's the ported number ending by **32 and SIM card should be ending by ****8670. Can you confirm?

scor17

@Shazia_K Can you tell me what number my account is under now? I'm not sure if you have me listed under the temporary phone number I set or if my Koodo number was ported over.

scor17

I just restarted my phone to see if I would get any service, but still nothing. I also still can't log in to self serve.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@joeyuzca

I see no PM from you is it possible you haven't sent me one?

If not, please send me one, with account info. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @scor17, @joeyuzca

@scor17 can you please test your sim card out, everything is active on your account. 

@joeyuzca I will get to you shortly. 

Thanks,

Shazia

scor17

I have messaged the mods although the earliest date I did that was November 27th

joeyuzca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

had same issue. created a ticket but no one replied me. the fee of 3 months has been charged but without service provided. the cell phone is still under my previous service provider. there is no phone number of the Public mobile I could call to!!

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@scor17  Im guessing you've already private messaged t he mods?

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

If so then November 19th was the date most recent the mods were working from.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/m-p/114863

@Shazia_K  can you take a look please?

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

did you send a private message ( not email or post here on the forum ) to a moderator?

i'm sure they will be with you shortly ... in the meantime here's some info about proceedures with problems:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Need Help? Let's chat.