cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 promo plan

RobertWesley
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was looking at changing to new $25 promo plan and noticed another $15 promo plan for 100 minutes, unlimited text (I think) and 250mb bonus auto pay data.  Was thinking might be good plan for my parents but did not notice it on the website. Is it only available to existing customers?

8 REPLIES 8

@on2wheels wrote:

This plan is back, and now there's a new box to input a promo code when you change plans, where are these codes from and how do I get one?

The promo code box has been there for a while.  There is no promo code required to get the $15 plan, and to my knowledge, Public Mobile has not yet used this promo code option.

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This plan is back, and now there's a new box to input a promo code when you change plans, where are these codes from and how do I get one?

@Milk wrote:

@RobertWesley wrote:

I was looking at changing to new $25 promo plan and noticed another $15 promo plan for 100 minutes, unlimited text (I think) and 250mb bonus auto pay data.  Was thinking might be good plan for my parents but did not notice it on the website. Is it only available to existing customers?

Sounds good but I can’t find it . Is it perhaps a Bell offering?

On the first page...in announcement!!! @Milk 

Milk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@RobertWesley wrote:

Sounds good but I can’t find it . Is it perhaps a Bell offering?

@RobertWesley, if it's not available directly to new subscribers, activate the $10 plan, then "future date" the $15.

The plan is listed in the My Account - Change Plan list of options.  It came online overnight.

It should be available to all.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@RobertWesley I haven't heard of a $15 promo either, the cheapest plan that I have seen that includes talk, text, and data is the $25 plan.

denis2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I cant seem to find that $15.00 promo, are you sure it's with Public Mobile ?

Need Help? Let's chat.