cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 plan with AutoPay

jaclynwiens
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have selected autoPay on my plan but this first month I only have 250MB even though i am supposed to have 250 more MB because I am on AutoPay. Does it now work for the first month to have the extra 250MB or how do i see if i get that?

12 REPLIES 12

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@jaclynwiens wrote:

I have selected autoPay on my plan but this first month I only have 250MB even though i am supposed to have 250 more MB because I am on AutoPay. Does it now work for the first month to have the extra 250MB or how do i see if i get that?

I am also on the 15$ with autopay. Every month I get 250MB data and 2$ off because of autopay. If you dont enroll in autopay, you dont get the 250MB data and no 2$ off.

I am using an eSIM capable phone and my combo is 15$ PM with autopay for the physical SIM, and 3GB data Fido on the eSIM. it works OK for my needs.

@mdwallace97 Public Mobile doesn't always do what they say.

mdwallace97
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No autopay you won’t get data. But because you signed up with autopay you only get the 250 with that plan

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Restrict your background data turn off wifi assist and disable updates on data (chose wifi only) 

Keep data off if you don't need it.

You could stretch 1gig add-on at least 4 cycles or even longer.

Why don't you try it out without the add-on and see your usage. You will get an sms telling you that data is getting low, then you can decide if you want to get add-on or upgrade, both is couple of clicks away.

If you were counting on the add-on to keep you just a bit over 500 Megs it may be beneficial to consider $25 plan.

Note that if you switch immediately you don't get the money for the unused portion of your plan back

@jaclynwiens Welcome to PM. I'm on the same $15 plan as you are . You get the 250mb bonus by enabling autopay. The base plan has no data. To save more, add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter - and you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used. 

Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@jaclynwiens Hello you can always buy one gig add on for $15 it’s on sale for half price what you don’t use will roll over for the next cycle and so on until it’s all used up have a great day

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jaclynwiens 

The $15 plan does not include ANY data at all.

The auto pay bonus is 250MB if data which you did get. The cheapest plan with data like @Naepalm @showed is the $25 plan.

Sorry for the confusion this may have cause you 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@jaclynwiens 

all you get is the 250mb.The 15.00 plan has no data and with autopay you get a bonus of 250mb,

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 12.57.47 PM.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jaclynwiens wrote:

The $15 plan with autopay gets only 250MB data.  Without autopay enabled, you do not get any data.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@jaclynwiens For 15$ plan you will have 250mb of data every month. If you enabled autopay, you should have the data right away. What does your self-service account say?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@jaclynwiens no, the $15 plan only comes with 250mb. without auto-pay you don't qualify for the 250mb

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

On the $15 plan you only get 250MB with  autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.