cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

14 days and I still don't have my number

Boomsly
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
It's been 14 days since I've tried to port. I had mod contact me last week that in 72 hours I'll have my old number back. I use this number for work and it is very important that I get this number back. Why is this taking so long? My contact with bell was closed last week on Thursday when pm said in 72 hours the port team will have taken care of this. I'm nervous I've lost my number at this point. Can I please get an update.

@Mary_M @Shazia_K @jeremy_M @Saray_O @Caroline_D
11 REPLIES 11

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Boomsly

I completely understand the situation, I am looking into this for you. 

Will get back via private shortly. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Boomsly

Boomsly
22 days and counting guys. You asked me to pm you after 48 hours last week to give the port team time to look into this. Have they looked into this yet? I can't see this needing to take 2 weeks on top of the week I waited for a response to fix!

Boomsly
I sent a message November 24th to Brooke with info, I sent it again 5 minutes ago.

@Shazia_K

Boomsly
Shania, I sent ypu/Brooke 3 messages last week including the one with asked for info.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
🤐

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Boomsly

I'm sorry about this, 

We sent you a reply last Thursday but you never responded back is it possible to send the required information? please refer to Brooke's last message to you. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

vroomr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

And,

Did you port a number from another carrier? If so, Does it still work?

If it still works, try activating your account again.

Can you access self serve?

vroomr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey @Boomsly

Have you checked your deleted items in your email? all my emails from support@publicmobile.ca went straight to deleted items, not even spam/junk.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@Shazia_K 🙂

Boomsly

@Shazia_K @jeremy_M @Saray_O @Caroline_D
Need Help? Let's chat.