cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: 100% SERVICE

This link works when logged into this forum: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Perhaps put the link here? Simon.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Luddite wrote:

This link works when logged into this forum: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Perhaps put the link here? Simon.jpeg

I know I am late to the party, but (thanks to @Luddite and this post) I just discovered that the direct link to private message the Moderator Team is available via Support Chat/Simon the Public Mobile chatbot.

Select question_mark_large.jpg, then "Contact Moderators", then "Private Messages - Contact Support".  When you are signed-in to the community, a new private message to Moderator_Team is opened.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jorno wrote:

I know I am late to the party, but (thanks to @Luddite and this post) I just discovered that the direct link to private message the Moderator Team is available via Support Chat/Simon the Public Mobile chatbot.

Select question_mark_large.jpg, then "Contact Moderators", then "Private Messages - Contact Support".  When you are signed-in to the community, a new private message to Moderator_Team is opened.

That's a good sighting. Smiley Happy

I don't think anyone will ever find it though. I still personally think a link to private message  the mods should be on every page.

Mayor / Maire

@koimr1 wrote:

I still personally think a link to private message  the mods should be on every page.

@koimr1 agreed.  It should be in the community header that's rendered on every page. Why on Earth they don't see the value in making the only way to contact PM for support as discoverable and easy to use as possible, I will never undertsand if I live to be 150.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted

@srlawren wrote:

@koimr1 agreed.  It should be in the community header that's rendered on every page. Why on Earth they don't see the value in making the only way to contact PM for support as discoverable and easy to use as possible, I will never undertsand if I live to be 150.

Wanna hear something even crazier? Smiley Happy

I think there should be a "support@publicmobile.ca" email address too.

And since I'm just going nuts here I'll even just add that you can get support from another carrier via Facebook and Twitter - and it's all manned (or womaned, I don't know the proper term these days) by the same team!

I mean, is it really a stretch? PM is supposed to be online-support-only and since these are the standard ways of getting online support.... nah, I'm going too far. Robot HappyRobot IndifferentRobot LOLRobot wink

Mayor / Maire

@koimr1 in this case, I will disagree.  Up until a year or so ago (I forget exactly when), PM offered exactly what you said:  support via an email address, via PM to the mod team, via Facebook, and via Twitter.  Unfortuantely, it did way more harm than good.  It was utter chaos at time. I won't go into the details, but having a single channel, abeit less convenient on the surface, is actually way more efficient.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

@koimr1 in this case, I will disagree.  Up until a year or so ago (I forget exactly when), PM offered exactly what you said:  support via an email address, via PM to the mod team, via Facebook, and via Twitter.  Unfortuantely, it did way more harm than good.  It was utter chaos at time. I won't go into the details, but having a single channel, abeit less convenient on the surface, is actually way more efficient.  

That would be a somewhat-different problem - there is support software out there that will aggregate those various sources into one "master list" that CSRs reference (so that no one source has any priority, just first-come first-serve).

But I will take your word for it - the will to implement a system like the above has to be there otherwise yes I can see managing each on their own would be chaotic!

Oracle

@koimr1 wrote:

But I will take your word for it - the will to implement a system like the above has to be there otherwise yes I can see managing each on their own would be chaotic!

A friend tried to sell an idea to CBC and got to meet a VP, whose response was totally apropos to Public Mobile: " I have no shortage of ideas, but a shortage of resources to implement them.".

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.