cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 GB Bonus . How to get it?

Darkprince
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So there is a new public mobile 100 gb data limited time offer plan available for freedom mobile exclusively that can be get by public mobile users by simply switching to freedom mobile getting their no. And than coming back again to public mobile with their  account information and no. 

If anyone has better idea please feel free to elaborate.  

Cause I want to know if a current user can get it or not.

(Please try my idea on your own risk )

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

@bigmouth2015 wrote:

"+ 100GB Bonus 4.5GB/mo bonus over 24 months" for Freedom users who port their phones over to PM.  

If we keep the same plan AFTER 2 years, do we still get the +100GB bonus? 

No, the data bonus of 4.5GB per days only lasts for the first 24 thirty day plan cycles (approximately 2 years).

bigmouth2015
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

"+ 100GB Bonus 4.5GB/mo bonus over 24 months" for Freedom users who port their phones over to PM.  

If we keep the same plan AFTER 2 years, do we still get the +100GB bonus? 

BarryS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Darkprince You could certainly do as you have suggested (porting to freedom), but you will also have to purchase a plan and sim at freedom, so factor those costs into your thoughts and decide if it is worth the time, effort and money to get that extra data. Plus are you already on a $50/month plan at PM?  It is a sweet plan but unless you really think you’ll use 12.5 gb per month, it may not be worth the effort. 

Darkprince

Yes , I was looking for any other solution than this one.... 

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Darkprince

You already had the solution to your own question.....

Darkprince

Well your point of view is not bad but I just got public mobile few months ago and their isn't much I am losing if I change to freedom and than back to public. It's understandable it's a bit hassle and this is only one time offer but after a year or too their will be more offer available in market as their is always competition.  So isn't it better to choose a bit hassle and get 100gb data for one time in 48 per month auto pay $2 off and than accumulate other public rewards?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Darkprince wrote:

So there is a new public mobile 100 gb data limited time offer plan available for freedom mobile exclusively that can be get by public mobile users by simply switching to freedom mobile getting their no. And than coming back again to public mobile with their  account information and no. 

If anyone has better idea please feel free to elaborate.  

Cause I want to know if a current user can get it or not.

(Please try my idea on your own risk )

Thank you

@DarkprinceIf you are with PM, only option is port out to freedom mobile. Port back into public mobile.

Not worth the hastle imo. PM is cheap enough, just get the plan that suits your actual needs. Bonus data is not for a life time, its just some extra data per month for a period of time.  Switching from PM you lose all your bonuses and your loyalty starts over.

Also now you need to keep a minimum $ value plan at PM or you lose that bonus data. I don't want to HAVE to spend AT LEAST $50 per month with PM just to get 4.5gb bonus data? wtf... no thanks...

But thats me, if it makes sense for you- then do whatever makes you happy.

Need Help? Let's chat.