cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 refferal reward not received after activation .

realhumera
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I had activated using a refferal code which was successfull. I haven't received the $10 value in my account. How long does it take.Activated my account just few minutes ago.

10 REPLIES 10

sgrig06
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone for the replies. Ticket created and moderator fixed the issue. I have got the credit in my account now. 

@sgrig06 

The phone number is not necessary but moderators sometimes like to confirm that the correct referral code is being used and will confirm the last 4 digits of the phone number.

If you don't have a referral code or lost it.....etc....private message any member and ask to be their friend😃lol....and ask for their code. They will be happy to oblige. Asking for one publicly usually means you get inundated....unsoliscited referral codes are against the ToS of the community.

If you activated a $35+ plan online and "forgot" to add the promocode 2GBBONUS during activation you can ask nicely if they will add it now. The promocode adds 2gb of bonus monthly plan data for as long as you don't change your rate plan.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@sgrig06 wrote:

Activated new account in June, never received $10 credit.. Today was charged for July with autopay.. How to resolve this? 

If you used a friend’s referral code to activate and never received the $10 credit into your account in self service contact a moderator providing the referral code and your friend’s phone number along with your account information.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

sgrig06
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Activated new account in June, never received $10 credit.. Today was charged for July with autopay.. How to resolve this? 

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@realhumera 

Welcome to Public Mobile, your question, very common for new members, welcome to Public Mobile, you will find out for your self it’s a great service; don’t hesitate to ask questions, we are here to help. ☺️

realhumera
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

did it. Thanks for the info though.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@realhumera 10$ credit will appear in your account within 72 hours. Welcome to PM and enjoy savings! Don't forget to sign up for Autopay to get 2$ off per month.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@realhumera It will automatically appear in your self service account within 72 hours. Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

@realhumera wrote:

Hello,

I had activated using a refferal code which was successfull. I haven't received the $10 value in my account. How long does it take.Activated my account just few minutes ago.

It'll be up a 72 hour wait. You'll see it in your account balance. It's not a reward, contrary to popular belief, but rather an account credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.