cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: 10$ referral

@Adnaned wrote:

Get referred and you'll receive a one-time $10 credit! <- This applies to your friend

Plus we'll take $1 off your payment every 30 days for every friend you refer for as long as they stay with us. Sharing is caring!  <- This applies to you, you should have received a Cha Ching text from Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Once your friend is set you will receive a chi ching email if you have clicked the email me when someone replies box to the right of the subject line here.

You will receive a dollar of each month so long as your friend stays with public mobile.  Your friend will receive a one time $10 credit.  If you have more friends, have them switch here using your referral code.  In no time your phone bill could be 0

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kered13 wrote:

Once your friend is set you will receive a chi ching email if you have clicked the email me when someone replies box to the right of the subject line here.

You will receive a dollar of each month so long as your friend stays with public mobile.  Your friend will receive a one time $10 credit.  If you have more friends, have them switch here using your referral code.  In no time your phone bill could be 0

Public Mobile doesn't send any e-mail mesaages to confirm that you've referred someone. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to be helpful before my time

It was actually a text

Will hold off until I know more

Thanks for being a watchdog of sorts

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Kered13 

You were close, just a text message. Keep at it.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Kered13 

I knew by the cha-ching that you were talking about the text not an email....people call private messages emails all the time too....no biggie. Don't worry about being corrected its all in the learning process. When I first started and still do when i mix up the correct answers or have a brain fart and I have been corrected  I just say thanks....my bad and go to my post. I then right the wrong  and highlight the correction in bold lettering or red or maybe green. And make a note of my edit like this:

Edit: oops! I meant to type text not email.

Thx @AE_Collector  

Edit again! Oops i forgot to add this for the OP.....

@Adnaned 

Did you recieve one of these texts from 100 (pm short code)?

Screenshot_20201026-010839_Messages.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.