cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10$ referral

Adnaned
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello,

I used my referral code for a friend to activate his Public Mobile phone plan.

However, I did not receive my 10$ credit? Or it's not shown on my account!?

thank you,

15 REPLIES 15

@Kered13 

I knew by the cha-ching that you were talking about the text not an email....people call private messages emails all the time too....no biggie. Don't worry about being corrected its all in the learning process. When I first started and still do when i mix up the correct answers or have a brain fart and I have been corrected  I just say thanks....my bad and go to my post. I then right the wrong  and highlight the correction in bold lettering or red or maybe green. And make a note of my edit like this:

Edit: oops! I meant to type text not email.

Thx @AE_Collector  

Edit again! Oops i forgot to add this for the OP.....

@Adnaned 

Did you recieve one of these texts from 100 (pm short code)?

Screenshot_20201026-010839_Messages.jpg

@Kered13 

You were close, just a text message. Keep at it.

AE_Collector

Kered13

Trying to be helpful before my time

It was actually a text

Will hold off until I know more

Thanks for being a watchdog of sorts

@Kered13 wrote:

Once your friend is set you will receive a chi ching email if you have clicked the email me when someone replies box to the right of the subject line here.

You will receive a dollar of each month so long as your friend stays with public mobile.  Your friend will receive a one time $10 credit.  If you have more friends, have them switch here using your referral code.  In no time your phone bill could be 0

Public Mobile doesn't send any e-mail mesaages to confirm that you've referred someone. 

Kered13

Once your friend is set you will receive a chi ching email if you have clicked the email me when someone replies box to the right of the subject line here.

You will receive a dollar of each month so long as your friend stays with public mobile.  Your friend will receive a one time $10 credit.  If you have more friends, have them switch here using your referral code.  In no time your phone bill could be 0

@Adnaned wrote:

Get referred and you'll receive a one-time $10 credit! <- This applies to your friend

Plus we'll take $1 off your payment every 30 days for every friend you refer for as long as they stay with us. Sharing is caring!  <- This applies to you, you should have received a Cha Ching text from Public Mobile.

@Adnaned if you still haven't received the $1 credit. your friend will need to contact customer support mods 

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "missing credit
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

some of the categories in SIMon are broken follow these steps to submit a ticket

after the page opens, click the dropdown menu and select "other"
then select "something else"
then "next"
and then write your issue in the box and click "submit ticket"

@Adnaned wrote:

Get referred and you'll receive a one-time $10 credit! Plus we'll take $1 off your payment every 30 days for every friend you refer for as long as they stay with us. Sharing is caring!

@Adnaned That is exactly why you didn't receive a $10 credit. You were not referred, your friend was. You will, as others stated, receive $1 per month credit for each month your friend/referral stay active.

The person making the referral (you) should have received a “congratulations” text very soon after the friend activated. Either instantly or the next morning if the activation was done in the evening. Did you receive that text message?

If you look in your account you should see $1 on the Refer a Friend line. This will be used to supplement your next renewal. The $1 shows up instantly when friend activates.

If none of this happened your friend either didn’t activate, gave/used your referral code incorrectly (typo - O/0, 1/!/l etc) or maybe a store clerk entered it incorrectly or they used their code instead?

Your reined should see their $10 one time reward in their account usually a day later but it can take up to three days to show up.

AE_Collector

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Adnaned , go into your self serve account, rewards tab and click on the little triangle to expand the rewards information.  If you see your friend's phone number (last 4 digits) there, everything is in order and you will receive $1 for each renewal provided your friend maintains their account in active status.  

Your friend got referred by you If he used your code. Friend gets the one time $10.

If friend plans on staying here for quite awhile you are better off with the $1 credit every 30 days.

AE_Collector

Adnaned

Get referred and you'll receive a one-time $10 credit! Plus we'll take $1 off your payment every 30 days for every friend you refer for as long as they stay with us. Sharing is caring!

Adnaned

It's more than a week now!?

sam777aircraft

Mine took about 1 week to show up. That's the $1 monthly bonus I'm talking about

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

You don’t receive the $10, your friend does.

You will receive $1 per month credit as long as your friend remains a customer.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.