cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 referral for new account

Lyndsay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We just signed up to Public Mobile yesterday. I used a friend's referral code for my account, then used my referral code for my spouse's account.

I thought this meant my friend and I would each receive $10 for referring someone else, but my spouse received $10 as well.

Does the person being referred receive $10 AND the person who referred them?

7 REPLIES 7

@pmmobile wrote:

@Dunkman @Lyndsay 

With the exception being in the Dec promo when the referrer received a $20 for referring a friend? Did PM ever provide the referrer with a standard $10 referral bonus, aside from the $1/m discount? thanks

@pmmobile 

I only have been with PM for close to 2 years. Normal referral promotion is described as above. 

There was another promotion in the past  when both parties received $25. That was a popular promotion. Smiley Happy

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lyndsay wrote:

We just signed up to Public Mobile yesterday. I used a friend's referral code for my account, then used my referral code for my spouse's account.

I thought this meant my friend and I would each receive $10 for referring someone else, but my spouse received $10 as well.

The referrer, your friend, will get $1 reward per 30 days as long as you stay with PM.  Your friend will not get the one time $10 credit.

You, as referee, will get one time $10 credit by using your friend's referral code.  You will not get $1 reward every 30 days.

Same rule applies to your referral to your wife.  You get $1 reward per 30 days and your wife gets the one time $10 credit.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dunkman @Lyndsay 

With the exception being in the Dec promo when the referrer received a $20 for referring a friend? Did PM ever provide the referrer with a standard $10 referral bonus, aside from the $1/m discount? thanks

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Lyndsay 

New customer gets the $10 credit. 

Old customer (referer) gets ongoing $1 per month credit as long as new customer stays with PM. 

Also, you and your spouse should get from the second to the ninth month an  additional $5 to $10 off (depending upon the plan chosen)because of the Chinese New Year promotion . Welcome to PM  @Lyndsay 

@scorpio17 wrote:

@Lyndsay wrote:

You and your spouse should receive $10 but not a friend. Your friend and you also should recieve $1 discount each month.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

You and your friend get $1 monthly as long as you and your husband's accounts are active. You and your husband will receive a one time $10 credit. And Don't forget that from  months 2 to 9 , both you and Your husband will get an additional $5 off monthly because of the Chinese New Year promotion . Welcome to PM @Lyndsay 

@Lyndsay wrote:

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Lyndsay wrote:

You and your spouse should receive $10 but not a friend. Your friend and you also should recieve $1 discount each month.

Need Help? Let's chat.