cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 referal discount not applied?

acanzio4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Public Mobile Community!

I recently switch over to public mobile to begin  to save some money on my monthly Bills. I read that I would be discounted $10 when referred to setup up my new account. I did so today at a local walmart. The employees at the kiosk said that they were unaware of the discount and that it would work itself out out online via my next payment, and I should see the discount within my billing. 

Does anybody have any insight on how the $10 sing up savings gets incorporated into my account as I am up and running without the discount. 

Thanks all, 

Kind regards. 

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just for some clarity for the chance that someone might read this in the future...

@missorange: There is no promotion period for the standard referral reward/credit.It's on-going.
@hycm53: The new customer won't get a text saying anything about the $10 credit.

acanzio4

Thankyou!

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@acanzio4 wrote:

Hello Public Mobile Community!

I recently switch over to public mobile to begin  to save some money on my monthly Bills. I read that I would be discounted $10 when referred to setup up my new account. I did so today at a local walmart. The employees at the kiosk said that they were unaware of the discount and that it would work itself out out online via my next payment, and I should see the discount within my billing. 

Does anybody have any insight on how the $10 sing up savings gets incorporated into my account as I am up and running without the discount. 

Thanks all, 

Kind regards. 

If someone did refer you, you will get text message from PM, and $10 one time credit will apply to your next renewable date.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Check if the activation is fall into the $10 promotion period, if yes, if the staff kiosk entered your friend phone number as refer code, you suppose to received around 24 hours. Please check your account again.

acanzio4

Thankyou so much for your speedy reply. Much appreciated!

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@acanzio4 It should appear on the front page when you log into your selfserve/ My account. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your account profile?

Melissa-H77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I switch over about a week ago and it took about 24 hours to show up on my account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.