cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

$10 referal discount not applied?

Hello Public Mobile Community!

I recently switch over to public mobile to begin  to save some money on my monthly Bills. I read that I would be discounted $10 when referred to setup up my new account. I did so today at a local walmart. The employees at the kiosk said that they were unaware of the discount and that it would work itself out out online via my next payment, and I should see the discount within my billing. 

Does anybody have any insight on how the $10 sing up savings gets incorporated into my account as I am up and running without the discount. 

Thanks all, 

Kind regards. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: $10 referal discount not applied?

I switch over about a week ago and it took about 24 hours to show up on my account. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@acanzio4 It should appear on the front page when you log into your selfserve/ My account. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your account profile?

Thankyou so much for your speedy reply. Much appreciated!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check if the activation is fall into the $10 promotion period, if yes, if the staff kiosk entered your friend phone number as refer code, you suppose to received around 24 hours. Please check your account again.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@acanzio4 wrote:

Hello Public Mobile Community!

I recently switch over to public mobile to begin  to save some money on my monthly Bills. I read that I would be discounted $10 when referred to setup up my new account. I did so today at a local walmart. The employees at the kiosk said that they were unaware of the discount and that it would work itself out out online via my next payment, and I should see the discount within my billing. 

Does anybody have any insight on how the $10 sing up savings gets incorporated into my account as I am up and running without the discount. 

Thanks all, 

Kind regards. 

If someone did refer you, you will get text message from PM, and $10 one time credit will apply to your next renewable date.

Thankyou!

Mayor / Maire

Just for some clarity for the chance that someone might read this in the future...

@missorange: There is no promotion period for the standard referral reward/credit.It's on-going.
@hycm53: The new customer won't get a text saying anything about the $10 credit.