cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 refer credit

pamelaH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! 

This is my first month with Public Mobile, and I am loving it. 

The issue I have, which isn't too big of an issue, is getting the $10 credit for people to work. I tried using it when I signed up and it didn't work, and then my mom got an account and my code did not work for her for a $10 credit.

How can we see this was applied? 

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Jager
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I waited about 1 business day for it to show up for me in my account.

Renae
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When you log into your self serve account it will show you all the credits that you have on your account.

if the credit is not on your account you can contact a moderator through the community and they can look I to it and apply the credit to the account for you. 

@LRE wrote:

I had the same problem.  One person I know had to use his phone number instead of the referral code to acheive the credit.

Using a phone number for referral would no longer work. As of a little more than a  month ago, the referral code is required.

LRE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same problem.  One person I know had to use his phone number instead of the referral code to acheive the credit.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@pamelaH wrote:

Hi! 

The issue I have, which isn't too big of an issue, is getting the $10 credit for people to work. I tried using it when I signed up and it didn't work, and then my mom got an account and my code did not work for her for a $10 credit.

Thanks!

@pamelaH  Note that the PM codes contain both O (letter O) and 0 (number zero) so you need to be careful when entering/providing the code, otherwise it gets reported as invalid. If that is the case message the moderators and they will apply it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pamelaH wrote:

Hi! 

Thanks!

The new customer will get the credit in Available Funds usually overnight.

The existing customer will see the referral counter incremented in their overview page.

It's a code now too...not the phone number.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You'll have to contat the Moderators to get the credit now, you can read about how to contact them by clicking this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Need Help? Let's chat.