cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 plan

stuart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

no $10 plan listed today - is it gone forever? I was attracting a lot of interest for using it in smart watches

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@stuart wrote:

no $10 plan listed today - is it gone forever? I was attracting a lot of interest for using it in smart watches

Gone for now but keep a sharp eye on PM Announcements as there are frequent pop-up sales and flash promo's...you may find something as good or better.

With Turkey Day coming...there might be another sale right around the corner. Robot wink

PS.. top of page at Plans...scroll down to area to see "Sign Up for Deal Alerts"

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@stuart wrote:

@dabr is totally correct.

To say forever is an awfully long time. If there is enough demand or support for it, we may see it return again in the future. I have been pleasantly surprised by Public Mobile numerous times.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@stuart wrote:

Yes it's been on life support for a few months after the original announcement that it would discontinue.  Yesterday was the day to get it sorry!

Here is the original announcement: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-10-ready-made-plan-staying-for-...

Need Help? Let's chat.