cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 off your bill

Grahamk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I already have an active Public Mobile $10 month plan but received a come back offer. I signed up for 1 month of data for my IPad a couple of years ago. Can I sign my wife up using this offer with my email, to which the offer was addressed to?

22 REPLIES 22

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The only way to change the active email for a given account is through the moderators. This is not the same as simply changing your Self Serve login ID, even though they are usually the same. 

I did this recently when I gave away an account to someone else (it had all of the free Christmas bonuses still)

@Grahamk wrote:

Ok. So I change my active account email to say a gmail one, and then I can sign up for this offer with my email that received this offer? Correct?

@Grahamk  Nothing to lose and a great promo to gain, give it a shot. 😎

Yes @Grahamk 

Your only requirement is to use that email the window of activation and plan different from 35(30 in Quebec)

So if you make that email available for activation it should be good

Did they also give some code?

Also check their invitation'to' field that they didn't send it to one of your aliases (that you forgot you used in the past maybe)

Grahamk

Ok. So I change my active account email to say a gmail one, and then I can sign up for this offer with my email that received this offer? Correct?

@Grahamk 

You can change the email for your account and then you are free to activate on it again.

I did it accidentally activated for somebody and moved it to my email after we found out they still have tab and can't leave previous provider, in couple of months when they were free if tab I activated on the original email again.

I'm actually by accident with public mobile

Best accident in my life (unless my parents are hiding something from me)

Grahamk

Darn. No way around this? Such a great offer. 

@Grahamk wrote:

1 account can’t have 2 numbers?

@Grahamk   Sorry no, each account needs their own email and phone number.

Grahamk

1 account can’t have 2 numbers?

@Grahamk no, you need seperate emails for each account

Grahamk

But it is the same email. So it wouldn’t work?

Regcougar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do you get $10 off your bill

Grahamk

So just to be clear. I already have an active plan for the email that I received this offer for, but I can add another number to it for my wife?

@popping 

It will work for 15 plan? I thought it's for 25+ 10off and for 40+ 15off

Edit

Wow this is crazy it's $25- or 40+ since 35 already has an offer

Crazy, I haven't seen anything like this since wind offered unlimited incoming for $5 and this is better

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gpixel wrote:

@popping plus the $10 referral credit and it's even lower! 

Referral $10 credit will offset the cost of a PM SIM card.

@popping plus the $10 referral credit and it's even lower! 

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That does sound like a great deal. Too bad I can’t pick that up.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Grahamk 

Yes, you can activate a $15 plan using the email which received the offer.  The name on  the account does not matter.

This is a very good deal and PM make sure that you will not refuse this offer.

e.g. activate a $15 plan. you pay $3 per 30 days for 1 year with autopay enabled  

Payment per 30 days = $15 - $2 autopay - $10 discount for 12 cycles.= $3.

Edit: Please noted that PM always wants full plan fee($15) on new activation. PM will add credit to your account after activation.

smp99

It says...

** Please note this offer is not stackable with other promo codes or promotions. The offer will no longer apply if the rate plan is changed during the 12 month period

I wonder if you let your new plan sit for 60 days then add funds again to reactivate it, will the promo still be there?

Edit - further down it says if your account become suspended, the monthly discount will no longer apply.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Grahamk as long as the email isn't the one that you are currently using on the $10 plan, then you should be okay.

smp99

Before June 30th

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Grahamk as long as you use the email to sign up your wife that would be fine.

The terms are to use the email that they sent you and to activate before June 12th  30th right

Need Help? Let's chat.