cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 off for the next six months promo

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

I just signed up for the $30.00 unlimited calling + 500MB plan online. The promo said I would receive $10.00 off fot the next six months. When I look at my account details under selfserve I don;t see the discount being applied. The only thing I see is the autopay credit. Why isn't the $10.00 discount being applied? My cc was charged $33.90. Did I do something wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dsdreams2018 wrote:

I activated online and still no credit for that promo

@Dsdreams2018, January 4th activations are not eligible for the promo 

Dsdreams2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated online and still no credit for that promo

Dsdreams2018

Dsdreams2018

I signed up Jan 4th 2019

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dsdreams2018 

when did you sign up?

did you do it at a store or online. 

What plan did you choose.?

Let's start from there

Dsdreams2018

How do I get my credit for the promo 6 months at 10.00 off

Hello @Dsdreams2018

It would be easier and faster to receive help if you ask your question here in a new post...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

and explain what happened...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dsdreams2018 when did you sign up?

Was it during a valid promo.  Did you meet all the conditions of the promo? 

This promo works that you pay first month, then before next renewal you will get a $10 credit. For your next renew l. All the details are in the announcement. 

Dsdreams2018

I have  not received a 6 month 10.00 credit either how do I get it 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dentonb wrote:

Still nothing

I guess if your renewal has come and gone and you didn't see a reduction in your charges then you have to contact the moderators as above with Luddite's post.

Can you post a screenshot of your payment history so we can see what you have. Blank out any personal info of course.

dentonb

Still nothing

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dentonb wrote:

online of course

Of course 🙂 Many people have come here yelling about this and it turns out they activated in store for an online promo.

According to the OP of the announcement thread...your 30 days were yesterday. And you should get a text saying it's been credited.

Neither of which seemed to have happened. So yeah I guess wait to see for your renewal night which really should have been last night ?? and see if you got the credit.

dentonb

online of course

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dentonb wrote:

My sim was activated dec 22 2018 , I guess I’ll see the credit by tomorrow ? 

Did you activate this in a store or yourself online (outside of a store)? This promo was only for online activations.

dentonb

Thanks

@dentonb wrote:

I think the first $10 credit should have appeared if you do qualify. You will know for sure in the morning but I suspect you'll need assistance from the Moderator Team. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dentonb

dentonb

I still have not received my $10 off for 6 months 

@5145892364 wrote:

Hi i have the same issue i dont see 10$ credit on my account, My Number 5145892364 

There isn't anyone here who can help you with that other than a moderator.  The user name to contact them is Moderator_Team.  You'll need to send them a private message.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i have the same issue i dont see 10$ credit on my account, My Number 5145892364 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@samanthaf, on top of what @ShawnC13 mentioned, You might get lucky and receive your SIM on time...  I read a post yesterday from someone who just received their SIM, which was ordered only a few days prior.

@samanthaf wrote:

I am new here!

I just ordered my SIM Card for my phone. With that being said it may take a couple weeks to get to me. So does that mean that I cant take advantage of this offer since I wont get the SIM card till after this promotion is over?

Is this correct? 

Thanks, 

Samantha 

@samanthaf, Yes you need to actually activate your SIM card during the promotional offer period.  Ordering a SIM during that time does not qualify.  You can purchase a SIM at retail locations like Walmart (sometimes very hard to get just a sim) London Drugs, WOW Mobile.  The $25 refer a friend is also still going so if someone referred you and you activate online at home you and the referrer will get a $25 credit as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

samanthaf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new here!

I just ordered my SIM Card for my phone. With that being said it may take a couple weeks to get to me. So does that mean that I cant take advantage of this offer since I wont get the SIM card till after this promotion is over?

Is this correct? 

Thanks, 

Samantha 

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The first $10 credit will be applied to your account within 30 days.  After that, it will be applied before renewal for months 2 through 6.  This is assuming that you activated your account online and not in a store.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

"

• The $10 account credit will be applied to your account every 30 days in months 1-6 and can be used for future plan renewals. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Credits 2-6 will be applied prior to each renewal date.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-online-and-get-...

Need Help? Let's chat.