cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 off for 8 months promotion question

stewcam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just signed up and account...understand the above promotion was in effect intil further notice

How do you know you have recieved this promotion....i see a referal credit and 2 off for autopay...no promotion credit

thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stewcam wrote:

Just signed up and account...understand the above promotion was in effect intil further notice

How do you know you have recieved this promotion....i see a referal credit and 2 off for autopay...no promotion credit

thanks in advance

@stewcam 

Unfortunately, that promo has ended (as of February 4, 2020: This offer is expired).

Here was the link for that promo.

Since you signed up just now. You will not be able to get that promo anymore.

But PM launches new promos from time to time for new and existing customers.

Stay connected with the community, you never know when the next promo drops!

Cheers

stewcam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks

I intentionally waited as my old phone was a work phone and remained active

I understood from promotion is was indefinate,,,did not see an end date or would have signed up before Feb 3...lol

cheers

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@stewcam wrote:

thanks in advance

@stewcam If you signed before Feb 4, then you will get it, otherwise, no... Extra $ of credits should appear in your self-service account every month since the second month of service.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

That promotion ended 11:59pm EST February 3rd 2020. So you did not qualify for it sorry.

Link below was promo.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-time-offer-Get-up-to-10-off-for...

Need Help? Let's chat.