cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 off 6 months promo not showing in my self serve account

Niceboots
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up two phones on Saturday on $35+ monthly plans. One of them applied the $10 off 6 months promo immediately and it shows up in the self serve account, but the other one didn't apply it yet and it isn't showing up on my dashboard either. Does it sometimes take some time, or should I be contacting the moderator? It's weird that it applied it to one, but not the other and they both are on correct size plans for the promo and were activated in exactly the same way. 

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Niceboots wrote:

I signed up two phones on Saturday on $35+ monthly plans. One of them applied the $10 off 6 months promo immediately and it shows up in the self serve account, but the other one didn't apply it yet and it isn't showing up on my dashboard either. Does it sometimes take some time, or should I be contacting the moderator? It's weird that it applied it to one, but not the other and they both are on correct size plans for the promo and were activated in exactly the same way. 

It can take upto 30 days for it to show in your account.  That is the official statement from PM.  Some show up really quick and a majority are before the 30 days

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Niceboots 

That promo never shows right away, it will take a week.

I suspect that you are the referral reward and that for some reason the other account didn't get the referral reward.

Don't worry it's not too late you can go back to your friend who have you referral and write it down again, then contact the moderators and tell them that something went wrong, they will apply it manually and check with your friend if they got their referral credit too.

Or if that was the second account you opened, then send then the referral code from your first opened account, the second account gets 10 and you should see reduced bill for your first account as soon as they adjust it.

And for the 10off monthly, just give it a wait. It should be there before your second cycle, if it's not contact moderators please

@Niceboots wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.